A good, comfortable night's sleep is something we all want. We know it refreshes us, and helps us feel and perform better. Let’s face it - sleep is more than just sleep. It’s a restorative necessity that is essential to a healthy, active life. Yet, many of us suffer poor sleep from time to time. The good news is that it does not have to be this way. Better sleep can be as simple as sleeping on a better mattress.
The Serta Perfect Sleeper is the Only Official Mattress of the National Sleep Foundation and is designed to help solve 5 common sleep problems:
- Tossing and turning can be reduced with our Comfort Right® Layers. This advanced system of foams and fluffy fibers is designed to provide instant comfort. This helps reduce the pressure points that can cause tossing and turning so you can sleep more comfortably through the night.
- Lack of support is relieved with our Custom Support® System. Each mattress’s durable yet flexible carbon steel coils work to promote proper support and alignment across the entire body.
- Sleeping too hot or too cold is helped with our Cool Balance® Technology. It combines high-performance heat and moisture-regulating fabric with an overall mattress design that helps promote airflow. Together, these help promote a comfortable, balanced sleep temperature
- Partner disturbance is alleviated with our TrueSense® Design. This system helps minimize the impact of partner movements, working to isolate motion at its source so you can enjoy a peaceful night’s sleep with fewer disruptions.
- Mattress roll-off or sag is prevented with our Comfort Last® Construction. Each model is designed to enhance the durability of the mattress and is thoroughly tested beyond industry standards to make sure it can resist sagging and edge roll-off. This enhanced durability can help extend the comfort life of your mattress.
From Around the Web...
Sleep & Wellness News
National Sleep Foundation Kicks Off Sleep Awareness Week 2016 with #7Days4BetterSleep
Technology is Taking Over Our Sleep and It’s a Good Thing
7 Things That Happen to Your Body When You Sleep Poorly
Women Need More Sleep Than Men & That’s a Fact
6 Natural Sleep Aids That Actually Work So You Can Fall Asleep Faster